The mission of Kenya Relief is to rekindle hope for a new generation in Kenya through partnership between communities, uniting for a common good.
We believe community outreach and involvement is vital for the future of KenyaRelif.org and the community.
Some of our projects over the last 14 years include:
- clean water projects for the community
- distribution of PET carts
- delivery of medical supplies to local clinics & hospitals
- support of widows
- assistance to local churches through pastor conferences, construction and donations
- distribution of 50,000 meals to drought stricken Turkana tribe in northern Kenya
- community education for the fight against FGM